1. Complianceto HSSE standards and requirements to make a safeplace to work, and accountable for all assigned Critical activities.
2. Skilfulin various types of machining and repair approach, hands on skill operatingmachineries such as lathe, milling and grinding machines.
3. Provideday-to-day repair service of mechanical equipment, such as pumps, valves andpressure relief devices.
4. Verifyand confirm repair scope by third party services, closely follow up on therepair progress with timely update.
5. Complianceand completion to workshop work process including QA/QC checklistto ensurequality repair, for both internal and external services.
6. Providehands-on guidance to younger engineers or technicians.
7. Executedimprovements plans to minimize or eliminate inefficiency and ineffectiveness inworkshop execution and implement technical solutions,including troubleshootingto resolve these problems
8. Ableto collaborate with stake holders, subject matter experts and others inresolving equipment issues.
9. Providegood documentation to ensure all equipment technical records anddrawings areupdated to reflect the latest changes.
10. Maintain work requests andrecords on maintenance works usingcomputerized maintenance management systems,GSAP.
11. Attend standby callout to theEmergency work upon request and able to work under limited timeline.
1. Morethan 15 years of service experience in the oil & gas or related field, withmini 10 years on rotating equipment service.
2. Ableto comply with HSSE requirement and QA/QC practice
3. Certifiedmachinist (conventional)
4. Wellunderstanding of machining and welding QA/QC procedures and standards
5. Hands-onpump repair experience, especially on API pumps, including centrifugal,diaphragm, screw, liquid ring and reciprocating pumps
6. Goodcommunication skill and knowledge of SAP system will be a plus point
7. Familiarwith OEM representatives and local repair service providers
It will be start off with a 6-12 month contract, andextension will be subject to performance and business requirement.