1) Assumesresponsibility for the performance of all tasks needed for the successfulcompletion of the project and as leader of the project team, directs, manages,plans, organizes, staffs, controls, motivates and stimulates the team to workas an integral unit.
2) Establishes overallproject execution policies, especially in the areas such as ProjectOrganization, Communication, Project Schedule, Project Budgeting, QualityAssurance, Purchasing, Subcontracting, Logistics, Emergency Evacuation,Financing, Construction resources, and Project completion and turnover.
3) Establishes the basicwork plans for engineering, procurement, project controls, construction,commissioning, and quality assurance in line with the project policies.
4) Improves continuallythe effectiveness of the quality assurance system through the managementreview.
5) Coordinates with thejoint venture partner to perform overall project execution correctly,effectively and smoothly.
6) Defines theorganization, activities, responsibilities and authority within the ProjectTeam, and appoints the personnel in charge.
7) Manages key projectpersonnel so that the work can be executed correctly, effectively, and smoothlyin accordance with the Owner's requirements, and all contractual terms andconditions.
8) Manages all projectpersonnel matters and settles all problems concerning organization, function,and assignment.
9) Reviews and approvesall major change orders and periodically reviews change order controls todetermine their adequacy and whether change orders are executed in a timelymanner.
1) Conducts periodicalmeetings with the Owner to review progress, discusses major changes in the workand resolves problems raised between the Owner and CONTRACTOR.
2) Reports periodicallyoverall project status to the Owner and also to the Steering Committee of CONTRACTOR.