Press the accept button to agree to the User Agreement and continue. Click DECLINE if you do not accept.
Verify approved TA work scope at field and develops detailed work stepactivities with craft type, estimated hours, materials and logistics plans.
Assess job scope to understand and develop optimal plan to achieve turnaroundpremises which may include safety, quality and cost performance.
Identify all materials, tools, equipment, and special preparations required foreach work step activities
Arrange for and schedule specialist support service related to work step activities.
Drive the planning activities to develop plans, work packages, bills ofmaterials, and estimate of resources.
Develop optimal Level 5 detailed planning for schedule integration.
Work closely with Plant engineers and Workshop engineer for the right materialto be purchased timely.
Build the interface with the contractor planners to ensure good exchange ofinformation, buy-in to the plan, etc.
Create bill of material for assigned work, requisition of material, and ensureall material is delivered in a timely manner.
Handover all the materials to the executing parties and to have properhandshake with the executing parties.
Work with TA Scheduler to load schedule into Primavera6 and resource level theplan to optimize the integrated schedule.
Perform dry run/ field practice with respective parties and contractors.
Identify, review and communicate key issues and risks to the Site TA Managerand TA Event Manager.
Provide a critique of turnaround activities after completion of Event,participates in Lessons Learned and Lookback workshop.
Look for opportunities to reduce/simplify turnaround scope, plan and executewith commercial cost mindset.
Fast track the planning function for discovery work during TA execution
Preparation of food for a salad restaurant, cleaning, washing and waitressing
Monitors, audits, and evaluates effectiveness of the HSE Program as to its implementation and administration. Makes sure that initiative corrective action is undertaken.
- Answer incoming calls
- Receive guests and courier services
- Monitor, stock and restock office machines
- General enquiries
- Ensure Boardroom, Meeting rooms and reception area are clean and tidy at all times
- Assist in the daily incoming mail collection and mail despatch arrangement
- Monitor, stock and assist in issuing, ordering and restock printed stationery, beverages for pantry, office furniture, office equipment, telecommunication etc.
- Handle scheduling of lunch duties and birthday events within Branch Office
- Provide other administrative support such as hotel and flight arrangement
- Help to maintain an efficient central filing system and documentation handlings
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, NiTEC, Diploma,any field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Service orientation
- Good phone etiquette skills
- Proactive and possess excellent communication skills