· Deliver all assigned activities in a cost-effective, safe and efficient manner through contractors with minimum interruption to operating plant and ensure field work sequences are aligned
· Lead contractors in field activities with high safety standards; ensure all field activities comply with authorities,industrial and company HSE standards and requirements.
· Organize and chair JHA meeting to ensure hazard are identified and mitigated for all assigned activities.
· Collaborate with stakeholders, coordinatesreviews and schedule optimizations, resource levelling etc. and prompt updatesto the Work Plan.
· Influencing non-subordinate stakeholders without authority to deliver maintenance performance.
· Identify waste elimination and LEAN maintenance opportunities for and work with relevant key stakeholders to implemen gap closure plans.
· Check accuracy of approved construction drawing and documentation for execution.
· Support Construability review for Growth and Non-growth projects.
· Conduct site inspection and explain workrequirements to contractors; develop work plan with contractors, operations,maintenance and other stakeholders for execution with minimum interruption tooperating plant and ensure field work sequences are aligned. Able to coordinatewith multi-disciplines during field execution.
· Drive Contractors management to delivercontractors productivity improvements, contractors’ competency & assurance,including developing relevant work procedures and QA/QC.
· Coordinate with third parties, other disciplinesincluding vendors and specialist contractors as and when required in the courseof work for project integration at site prior at construction till handover,
· Verify personnel records and work procedure applicable for the job.
· Establish time schedule/execution plan for more complex project with multi-disciplinary involvement amongst operations,maintenance and contractors.
· Prepare and deliver weekly works & fieldprogress report. Support computation and calculation of progress measurement,monitor work progress and able to provide schedule catch-up plan.
· Perform as Authorized Applicant and AuthorizedEngineer as per Permit to Work (PTW) requirement
· Organize Mechanical Completion review forhandover to Projects.
· Carry out any other related duties as required.
· Ensuring all Field Execution meets siteHSSE, quality and schedule requirements.
· Decide stoppages/continuation of field work activities in consideration of HSSE, schedule and quality violations.
· Prioritize field execution sequence andresources when conflict arises. Manage available resources well, optimally and demonstrate a high level of resourcefulness.
· Evaluate work processes, anticipate potentialproblems, alter plans as needed to achieve effective implementation and driveresults.
· Accept or reject the quality of work & goodsprovided by contractors/vendors.
· Monitoring and reporting the site capital &plant change projects construction status including prefabrication.
· Help to ensure the Projects and T/A constructionare optimally executed in a most cost effective and competitive manner.
· Governance to HSSE and BusinessControls/Governance.
· In consultation with Project Managers/Engineers,decide field construction priority.
· Approval of construction related methodstatements.
· Validate field work quotations and VOWD
· Provide conceptual ideas for field route pipingand produce quality sketches,
· Conduct construction kick-off meeting withcontractors,
· Verify contractor personnel records and workprocedure applicable for the job,
· Prepare and deliver weekly construction progressreport,
· Establish time schedule/execution plan for morecomplex project with multi-disciplinary involvement amongst operations,maintenance and contractors. Able to coordinate with multi-disciplines duringfield execution,
· Support computation and calculation of progressmeasurement, monitor work progress and able to provide schedule catch-up plan,
· Carry out mechanical line and equipment checks,able to coordinate Civil and E&I activities progress,
· Ensure Red-line (As-Built) make up is done and submitDNF for final update,
· Support Downstream TA preparation and fieldexecution, assist in TA field planning,
· Organize Mechanical Completion review and assistin operation readiness review for project handing over.
· Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering orequivalent
· Holder of OPSOC (Supervisor) certification forpetrochemical industry
· Qualified MOM man-hole (Supervisor) and confinedspace entrant
· Qualified MOM Lifting Supervisor (preferred)
· Qualified WAH (preferred)
· 10-15 years’ experience in Mechanical/Pipingconstruction in oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical industry,
· Familiar and experience with construction (brownfield) related procedures include administration, experience in field workinterfacing and stakeholders engagement.
· Familiar with construction supporting servicecoordination/arrangement like scaffolding, painting, insulation, lighting andlifting etc.,
· Experience in Plant Turnaround Project planning,preparation and execution
· HSSE and detail field technical work methods in& for a petrol-chemical plant
· Skilled in construction HSSE
· Skilled in field construction planning
· Skill and knowledge in mechanical piping design;static & rotating equipment installation
· Progress measurement and reporting formulti-discipline construction project
· Major construction role as owner constructionrepresentative; in plant change and EPC/ EPCm projects