Responsible in providing solutions required for planning and designing facilities for process plant and tank terminal projects.
· Study/review the scope of work, requirements for project execution and required deliverables.
· Study/review the project schedule and confirm the design activities are planned accordingly.
· Estimation of engineering MH, monitoring and controlling of MH consumption and productivity.
· Prepare discipline estimation plan and engineering execution plan.
· Perform / check detailed engineering work per code requirements, local regulations, design input information and vendor data (if applicable) with check lists.
· Monitor deliverables issue schedule, update CDMS/DMS and prepare progress report.
· Liaise with other functional groups and project team for interface work.
· Perform MTO, prepare BOQ and cost estimation.
· Prepare/review specifications and requisitions.
· Prepare technical evaluation of vendor’s/subcontractor’s quotations.
· Carry-out task force assignment from Project and perform the duty/responsibilities set forth accordingly.
Technical Knowledge / Skills / Competencies
· Ability to perform relatively complex engineering calculation and design work.
· Ability to prescribe appropriate solutions for practical engineering problems.
· Understand the constructability, maintainability and operability of the facilities.
· Computer literate and has experience to use MS Office and SPI
· Understand local codes and standards in Singapore
· Conversant with international codes and standards such as IEC, ANSI/IEEE, API, IP, ERA, etc.
Familiar with Shell’s DEP and ExxonMobil’s GP.
Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation Engineering
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience:
10 years in execution of engineering and design work in petrochemical and oil & gas plants
HSE Requirements for the Position:
Safety Orientation in Oil/ Gas plant training
Energy Isolation Training (LO-TO)
Work at Height Training