· Defining project scope, schedule and resources
· Establish discipline deliverables, interfacedefinition and coordination
· Define and perform monitoring, control andreporting of progress
· Attend meetings and provide technical support
· Supervision of personnel assigned to support thejob holder
Perform Package Engineering,including:
· Preparation of technical documentation towardsprocurement of mechanical equipment and packages from suppliers and vendors
· Review of supplier engineering documentationwhile interfacing with other disciplines/departments to assure engineeringintegration of equipment/packages overseen by Job Holder in a timely manner
· Conduct surveillance of vendor activities e.g.kick-off meetings, progress monitoring and expediting, equipment testing, etc.
· Take part in site supervision of construction,installation, testing, commissioning and handover activities
· Preparation, modification and review ofdocuments and/or drawings as per discipline deliverable list
· Participate in studies and reviews whererequired because of the equipment/package handled by Job Holder e.g. HAZOP,Model Reviews, etc.
· Encourage to and seek improvements to theproject costs and schedule at all times
· Support the project organization in meetingproject objectives along with other team members
· Carrying out all tasks assigned by superior inaccordance with the discipline procedures and practices
· Ensure compliance to QHSE requirements (maintaina positive and safe work environment), and support improvements in QHSE
· Understand and comply with internal controlprocedures, and support improvements in discipline work processes andprocedures
· Comply without fail with the company code ofconduct and ensure ethical behaviour at all times. Unethical behaviour shallnot be tolerated
· Supervise and lead less experienced engineers
· Continuous self-learning to increase technicalcompetence, and experience transfer including input to lessons learntactivities, training of junior engineers and peers
· Operate with High Competency Levels e.g.communicate effectively at all levels, teamwork, etc.
· Provide input to performance appraisals foremployees under job holder’s supervision
· Accepts all tasks of a lower level and, inconcurrence with the superior, certain tasks of a higher level
· Minimum Degree in Engineering
· More than 12 years of experience in StaticEquipment/Packages in oil, gas or petrochemical (OGP) industry
· High competency levels for collaborative work,in a manner that increases the efforts of others, in a multi-nationalenvironment
· Understands technical requirements of otherdisciplines/departments at equipment/packageinterfaces
· Familiar with the standard engineering toolsused in the OGP industry
· Experience in one, Detailed Pressure VesselMechanical Design via a Spreadsheet, Design Experience with Pressure VesselDesign Software e.g. PVElite, BJac or Thermal Design experience of Shell &Tube Exchangers
· Process knowledge of static packages e.g.Separators, Hydrocyclone packages, etc.
· Package experience with typical offshoreequipment e.g. cranes, flare tips, separators, heat exchangers, etc.
· Familiarity with UKCS Standards
· Conversant with international codes andstandards
· Must have experience in offshore topsidesengineering in OGP industry e.g. offshore platforms, FPSO
· Have Package Experience in detailed engineering,including: preparing requisitions, specifications, data sheets, technical bidevaluations, perform vendor document review, conduct surveillance of vendoractivities, take part in inspections and FAT, etc.
· Good oral and written communication skills